Welcome to the Online Application Form of RSM
Step 1. Familiarize yourself with the admission requirements
Before you start to fill in OLAF please make sure that you have decided which programme you want to apply for and that you have carefully read and fully understood the admission requirements and deadlines stated on our website.
Step 2: Create an account
To start the application process you first need to register in the Dutch national student registration system 'Studielink'. You will then receive the log in details (also referred to as ERNA) which you can use to access OLAF. If you have started the application process in Studielink, but have not received your ERNA details, please inform the Erasmus University Support Centre (USC): email@example.com
Step 3: Complete the online application form
OLAF is divided into sections listed in the left-hand menu. The next section appears once the previous one has been completed. Complete each section and remember to save your work before continuing with the next section. You can complete OLAF in more than one session.
Once you have completed the application form, uploaded all of the required supporting documents and are satisfied that all the information is correct, you can submit the form by clicking on the submit button in the "final steps" section of the online application form. Once you have submitted the application form you can still access it but you cannot make any changes. If any information is missing, the RSM Admissions Office will notify you.
- Start your application at least one month before the deadline. This way you will have enough time to gather all required documents.
- Use common sense when scanning your documents:
- PDF files are preferred
- Try to combine your grade lists into one file
- Check that your documents are clearly legible
- Include all relevant information to your application. If there is a personal situation we should know about, add an explanation to one of your documents or in the other informaiton section.
Once you have submitted your application, you will receive notifications on the status of your application in the OLAF message center. You will receive an email notification when a new update is available.
- BSc International Business Administration 31 January (Studielink deadline 15 January)
- MSc International Management/CEMS 31 January
- MSc Finance & Investments Advanced 15 March
- *Other MSc and Premaster programmes 15 May (The English language pre-master programme has reached capacity and is closed. The Dutch language programme is still open)
*Please note that our English language pre-master, MSc Finance & Investments, MSc Business Information Management and Master in Management programmes have a limited number of spaces. If the maximum capacity for one of these programmes is reached before the application deadline, the application will be closed.